Nias dictionary update

Nias faces, Gunungsitoli 4 Dec 2013 (Private collection)

One year ago I started working on the Nias keyboard. Along the way I learned that creating a dictionary is the first step.

So I started my endeavour to create Nias dictionary that I could use for Android keyboard and for desktop PC. I managed to collect almost 10,000 words, which I compiled for Nias Keyboard module.

However the work is still continuing to improve the dictionary. While working on collecting more words, I have started hunting for information about the spelling and grammar rules. So I have been working on hunspell package for Nias dictionary. The project progress can be seen on Nias Language Project repository on my github page.

But I think I can't do this on my own, other Nias developers are needed. So I put everything on github at https://github.com/sslaia/nias_language_project for everyone to fork or to review and contribute.

I hope to be able to find other Nias developers, who are passionate about the language.