Indo-Nias Keyboard has been unpublished

Nias Keyboard Layout

This is the second app on Google Play Store I unpublished today. The reason for this one is simply complicated.


First I used to publish the Nias language pack for AnySoftKeyboard on my private account. There are two packs: first Nias language pack and Indo-Nias language pack.

However in the past year I notice that I don't have additional resources to maintain it. So I decided to unpublished the Indo-Nias language pack, while handing over the maintainance of the Nias language pack to ASK main developer. A bit sad, because my name as sole contributor for Nias language pack will be not visible in the git main merge. But at least it doesn't take my resources and if another developer wants to work on it, they can do it in the main ASK git tree.

In short: the Nias language pack is still available on the Google Play Store, and on ASK github repository, but the Indo-Nias language pack is gone. Sorry for those who are still using it.

BTW: all Nias keyboard related projects are now on https://niaskeyboard.blogspot.com If you need Nias layout support for your device (Android, Linux, Windows, iPad) please head to that address. All tutorials are available there.

Cheers :(